Canopies for Utes in Melbourne
Our aluminium canopies for utes are suitable for Melbourne tradesmen, campers, four wheel drivers, and more. Aussie Tool Boxes’ canopies are fabricated from marine-grade flat or tread plate aluminium.
This makes our canopies lightweight without sacrificing strength. Tread plate gives you a durable finish that will keep it, and your ute, looking good over the long term.
Aussie tool boxes canopies are fully sealed to keep water and dust out. We use a quality pinch weld seal around the doors, thereby protecting your valuable tools and equipment. The canopy doors are fitted using stainless steel piano hinges with stainless steel rivets. This provides the ultimate strength, allowing it to handle anything you can throw at it.
When it comes to locks, we use a quality swing handle with a centre tongue and rod shoots to each end of the door. These locks offer ease of use, with the security of three-point locking. We are also able to supply optional electric locking handles upon request, as well as other lock types if you prefer.
Our standard aluminium canopies are available in Melbourne in either two or three-door options, with other custom door options also available. Internal fit-outs of shelving, drawers or racks built to your individual requirements are also available.
Please call for pricing on our standard range, all tool boxes are made to order, and lead times vary according to current work load.
Standard aluminium ute canopy specifications
- Permanently fixed with no floor
- Lift-off option with structural zinc steel floor frame, including side wind jacks to allow easy removal of the canopy from your ute.
- 2 mm Aluminium tread plate (2.5 mm tread plate and 2.5 mm flat sheet available on request)
- Quality gas struts fitted to all doors
- Full-length stainless steel hinges fitted to doors
- Fully sealed to prevent ingress of water and dust around the doors
- Swing handle lock, with rod shoots to door ends (other lock options available on request)
Aluminium tradesman-style roof racks, powder coating and a lift-off canopy model options are available.
We make canopies for all popular makes and models of ute, in a variety of lengths to suit single cab, extended cab, & dual cab such as;
- Ford Ranger
- Toyota Hilux
- Isuzu D-Max
- Mitsubishi Triton
- Mazda BT-50
- Nissan Navara
- Toyota Land cruiser
- Volkswagen Amorok
Please note, canopies and lift-off trays are made-to-measure products and must be fitted at our workshop to ensure the perfect fit.
Why Choose Our Custom Canopies in Melbourne?
Our custom canopies provide our Melbourne clients are a unique blend of robustness, adaptability, and unmatched quality thanks to:
- Exceptional Strength: Constructed from marine-grade aluminium tread plate, our canopies offer exceptional durability, ensuring they withstand the wear and tear of daily use and harsh Australian weather conditions.
- Superior Security: Our canopies feature quality three-point locking swing handles, delivering a blend of effortless use and high-level security, keeping your tools and equipment safe.
- Maximum Versatility: Whether you prefer two or three doors or need customised internal fit-outs, our canopies can be tailored to cater to your unique storage needs.
Serving areas across Mornington, Carrum Downs, Seaford, and Frankston, we’re committed to delivering high-quality, customised canopy solutions that are as unique as your needs. Get in touch with us to discuss your ideal canopy design.
Frequently Asked Questions About Canopies for Utes in Melbourne
Canopies for utes are essential because they provide additional storage, durability and protect valuable tools and equipment from harsh weather conditions. Aussie Tool Boxes delivers high-quality aluminium ute canopies that are crafted meticulously to meet the rigorous demands of varied Australian careers and adventures.
Aluminium canopies have a great sturdiness-to-weight ratio, making them ideal for utes. They resist rust and are resistant to weather-related deterioration, ensuring longevity and continued performance. Moreover, aluminium is cost-effective, requires minimal maintenance, and offers flexibility, allowing for customised storage solutions.
Aussie Tool Boxes designs and creates all canopies in-house from marine-grade flat or tread plate aluminium, ensuring every detail aligns with your specific requirements and preferences. Our canopies are equipped with three-point locking swing handles, providing ease of use and effective security. We also offer optional electric locking handles.
Aussie Tool Boxes makes use of the flexibility of aluminium to cater to your varied storage requirements. Our custom canopies can be adapted into two or three-door designs, with additional variations available. We also offer customised interior fit-outs with shelves, drawers, or racks.
With over 19 years of experience in the industry, Aussie Tool Boxes commitment to quality and customer satisfaction has earned them a large customer base and a reputation for reliability and excellence. Whether you own a Ford Ranger, a Mitsubishi Triton, a Mercedes X-Class or any other popular ute model, Aussie Tool Boxes has got you covered.